Your Personal Information:
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and income.
- employment information and assets.
- credit history and credit scores.
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information:
- For our everyday business purposes – such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus.
- For our marketing purposes – to offer our products and services to you.
- For joint marketing with other financial companies.
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your transactions and experiences.
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
To Limit Our Sharing:
If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information immediately. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice. However, you can contact us any time to limit our sharing through our CONTACT PAGE.
Who We Are:
CarLoansInHouston.com works with over 40 lenders matching customers with the best auto loan.
What We Do:
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- apply for financing or apply for a loan
- provide employment information or give us your income information
- give us your contact information
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
Affiliates - Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
Non-affiliates - Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies. Note: Non-affiliates we share with can include dealers, retailers, vehicle service contract and insurance providers, banks, finance companies, direct marketing companies, and their service providers.
Joint Marketing - A formal agreement between non-affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.